Contact Information Unbound XR Business
Our customer service is happy to help with all your questions! You can reach us from Monday to with Friday, between 09:00 and 17:00 by:
- Send an email to: email@example.com;
- Us Contact Form to fill in;
- By calling our (business) customer service: +31 (0)85 1302 742;
- Or book a direct online meeting with our XR Specialist.
Unbound XR Business
6546 BB Nijmegen
- Bank: ING Bank
- In the name of: Unbound XR Business
- Bank account number: NL25INGB0007638708
- SWIFT / BIC: INGBNL2A
- For International payments: ING Bank NV Foreign Operations PO Box 1800 1000 BV Amsterdam BIC: INGBNL2A
Environment and sustainability (WEEE compliance)
We understand the importance of a circular economy and reducing electronic waste. By joining the WEEE, we ensure that our activities comply with applicable environmental regulations and we contribute to preserving our planet for future generations.
- OPEN foundation (Dutch conformity): Contract number CO00018817
- LUCID registration number (German EPR compliance): DE5987279564130
- Recubel member number (Belgian conformity): Member number 951028
- Bebat (Belgian conformity): Participant number 770367
- Read more about our view on the WEEE here
Other company information
- Chamber of Commerce number: 74112406
- VAT number (NL): NL859776761B01
- VAT number (UK): GB373340213
- EORI number (UK): GB373340213000
- DUNS Number: 492948015
- SIC Number: 5045
Available on working days between 08.30 - 17.30. Please note we do not have a physical store for Consumers at this address. We sell to Consumers exclusively through our webshop. Business customers can visit our showroom by appointment for product demonstrations (AR, VR and MR glasses).
make an appointment
When you with do business with us, personal contact is important to us. You can make an appointment with with us for an introductory meeting, in which we give you advice about the options we can offer you. We also have a beautiful showroom at our location in Nijmegen (the Netherlands), where we are happy to demonstrate our products to you.
click here for more Information about an on-site consultation and XR consultancy.
Important policy documents from Unbound XR
As a corporate customer of Unbound XR, it is important to be aware of our key policy documents. Below you will find links to these documents:
- Terms and Conditions
- Health and Safety Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy of Unbound XR
We recommend that you read these documents carefully and contact with our customer service if you have any questions or comments.
We recommend that you first make complaints known to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Stichting Valued Shops. From 15 February 2016 it is also possible for Consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not yet being dealt with elsewhere, you are free to file the complaint via the platform of the European Union.
Working at Unbound XR Business
We are always looking for new talent! Do you have an affinity for with electronics, Virtual Reality and/or sales, or do you have other unique talents? Please do not hesitate to contact with us and maybe we can welcome you soon!
Curious about the team behind Unbound XR Business? Then view our page Our team.