Varjo Aero offers a stunning visual experience with true to life colors, brightness and contrast levels. This VR headset features with dual mini-LED displays that are individually calibrated for an incredible 150 nits of brightness and a 99% SRGB / 95% DCI-P3 color space. The Varjo Aero's advanced optical design squeezes pixels directly in front of the user closer together, resulting in an ultra-sharp peak resolution of 35 PPD. This provides a realistic experience and imitates the functioning of the human eye. Compared with to other headsets on the market, the Varjo Aero also offers a higher resolution.
The Aero's lenses are aspherical, providing a stunning visual experience without god rays and the screen door effect. In addition, the VR headset features the world's most advanced built-in eye tracking at 200 Hz, with an automatic, mechanical adjustment of the pupillary distance for the best visual quality for every user. The eye tracking also enables advanced dynamic foveated rendering to further improve application performance. with our one-dot calibration, the Headset optimally adapts to your eyes in seconds.
The Varjo Aero is one of the most comfortable VR headsets on the market, thanks to its advanced ergonomics and reduced weight. The device is designed to feel weightless, allowing users to fully immerse themselves in their VR experience. The three-point precision headband, the carefully calibrated counterweight and the active cooling allow you to fly, drive or design in comfort for several hours. In short, the Varjo Aero offers an unparalleled VR experience for corporate customers and companies looking for the best technology on the market.
To be eligible for the quarterly updates of the Varjo Aero and to use the Varjo software, it is required to have a working internet connection at all times. However, if you wish to use the Headset without an internet connection, the offline license offers a solution. This license can be purchased to enable this.
Pros and cons
- True-to-life colours, brightness and contrast levels come from dual mini-LED displays that are individually calibrated and ultra-sharp peak resolution of 35 PPD.
- Advanced optical design that brings pixels closer together directly in front of the user and provides a realistic experience that mimics the action of the human eye.
- The world's most advanced built-in eye tracking at 200 Hz, with automatic, mechanical adjustment of pupillary distance for the best visual quality for every user, and advanced dynamic foveated rendering.
- Aspherical lenses that provide a visual experience without god rays and the screen door effect.
- The Varjo Aero is a premium VR headset and can be relatively expensive compared with to other headsets on the market.
- Although the Varjo Aero is comfortable, prolonged use can still be tiring for the eyes and head.
- The VR experience may depend on the performance of the Computer or the device the Varjo Aero is used with, therefore some users may need a more powerful Computer to get the best experience.
- Caution: To avoid sun damage, ensure that the VR headset lenses are not exposed to direct sunlight.
What's in the box
- 1 x Varjo Aero Headset
- 1 x Switch box incl. power supply unit
- 1 x In-ear headphones with integrated microphone
- 1 x Lens cleaning cloth