(EOL) HP Reverb G2 V2 met Controllers
The HP Reverb G2 V2, the successor to the HP Reverb G2, is one of the most popular PC VR Glasses of the moment. And that is not entirely without reason. The HP Reverb G2 has an amazing image resolution of no less than 2160 x 2160 pixels per eye. Thanks to this extremely high resolution, images are displayed in great detail. Do you like to play games like Microsoft Flight Simulator or Assetto Corsa? Then this is the Headset for you. The high resolution makes your experience as realistic as possible. Although the first HP Reverb G2 already received with high praise, the second version has made some minor improvements that make the VR experience even better.
Comfortable headband and accurate tracking
Not only the resolution can be called excellent, the HP Reverb G2 is also very comfortable. For example, the Headset has a comfortable headband with and soft padding at the back. The Headset sits firmly on the head. You don't have to worry about the glasses suddenly falling off when you're in the middle of a game. Also nice is that the Headset is lightweight. Due to the light weight you can comfortably wear the glasses for a longer period of time. To clean the Headset with with a cloth, simply detach the magnetic interface from the glasses.
In addition, the HP Reverb G2 features precise tracking. This is made possible by 4 built-in tracking cameras. These four cameras can accurately track both the Headset and the Controllers in a room. You don't have to hang external sensors on the wall. All movements are meticulously tracked and registered by the built-in cameras. All you have to do is connect the Headset with to the Computer with a cable. The VR Glasses comes standard with a 6 meter long cable that you can with connect to your PC. You must have a free USB-C and DisplayPort 1.3 (or higher) connection for this. A power adapter plugged into the wall outlet supplies the HP Reverb G2 Headset with power.
The very latest HP Reverb G2 V2
The second version of the HP Reverb G2 has received some minor but significant upgrades that improve the performance of the Headset. For example, the upgraded second version of the HP Reverb G2 has 30 percent better tracking, better with AMD compatibility, improved brightness and less glare. The tracking is now even more accurate and precise and the image quality has also improved thanks to the higher brightness and reduced glare.
Buy HP Reverb G2 with or without Controllers
The HP Reverb G2 is available with or without Controllers. The glasses come standard with Controllers, but are also available without Controllers. For example when you want to use the Headset with a steering wheel or joystick. That is also possible. Please pay attention to which version you order when ordering. Both versions of the HP Reverb G2, both with and without Controllers, can be ordered through our webshop.
Pros and cons
- The HP Reverb G2 has an extremely high resolution (2160 x 2160 pixels per eye) so that games and applications are displayed particularly sharply.
- The Headset has a comfortable design and can be worn comfortably for extended periods of time due to its light weight.
- HP has recently updated the tracking and the cable that comes with with the Headset. This is the latest version of the HP Reverb G2.
- The HP Reverb G2 is a Mixed Reality Headset. This means you can easily switch between windows Mixed Reality and SteamVR.
- A PC VR Headset you should always with connect a cable to the Computer. It is not possible to use the Headset wirelessly.
- There is no dial on the back of the goggles to tighten the headband.
- Due to the high resolution, a powerful graphics card is recommended.
What's in the box
- 1 x HP Reverb G2 Headset
- 1 x HP Reverb G2 Controllers (left and right)
- 4 x AA batteries for Controllers
- 1 x Headset cable (6 meters)
- 1 x DisplayPort to mini DisplayPort adapter
- 1 x USB-C to USB-A adapter
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Buy HP Reverb G2 from Unbound XR
You can easily and quickly order an HP Reverb G2 in our webshop. Decide whether you want Controllers with it or not and make your choice. We offer the HP Reverb G2 at a competitive price. In addition, you do not pay shipping costs with us for orders of 25 euros or more. Do you order before 23:59? Then you can have your Headset delivered the next day, provided we have the product in stock. If you have any questions or would like to receive more Information, do not hesitate and contact with our specialists. Leave your details via our form and we will do our utmost to provide you with an answer as soon as possible.