General conditions Postpay
A. General about postpay
When paying afterwards you can first receive your order and then pay the invoice. If you choose to pay afterwards, you agree with to the associated general terms and conditions. For the assessment of your application, the data entered by you will be sent to Focum Commerce BV in accordance with the provisions of the general terms and conditions. If approved, you can pay afterwards and you will receive the order and an invoice from us. You must pay this invoice within 14 days of the invoice date.
Sending the invoice and collecting your payment is outsourced by us to Focum Commerce BV Our digital invoice indicates how you should pay the invoice (after receipt of the goods and/or Services). You must check this box to indicate that you agree to with the terms and conditions. You can read these general terms and conditions here.
Note: Unbound VR is free to additionally mention a number of points from the general contract terms and conditions as an instruction and/or communication in the general Information (eg. terms and conditions for use afterwards, see below under capital letter B).
B. Postpay Terms & Conditions
These are the general terms and conditions that apply to the Consumer that uses Post-Payment. If you use PostPayment, you agree to with the following conditions:
Conditions for use of payment service for Customer afterwards:
- As Consumer you live in the Netherlands and as a Customer of Unbound VR products and/or Services you have purchased with an invoice and delivery address (not a PO box) in the Netherlands;
- You are 18 years of age or older;
- To limit the financial risks of this payment option, your order will be checked at Focum Commerce BV Based on this assessment, it will be determined whether Unbound VR accepts your request for payment in arrears. If this is not the case, you will be asked to prepay the order via another payment option;
- You declare that all (additional) data required for the application of your request for payment afterwards, have been entered correctly and completely and give permission to process your data and to check your data online at Focum Commerce, so that we can immediately inform you whether your application has been accepted;
- You are obliged to inform Unbound VR of any address and/or e-mail change. As long as we have not received a change of address from you, you will be deemed to reside at the last address known to us. Regardless of whether or not an address and / or e-mail change is communicated, you remain obliged to pay the outstanding balance. Address and/or e-mail changes can be communicated via the website of Unbound VR by e-mail or in writing to the Customer Service of Unbound VR.
- You declare that you have not applied for a moratorium or that you are in debt rescheduling/mediation (in accordance with the Natural Persons Debt Rescheduling Act), have not been declared bankrupt or placed under guardianship and no proceedings are pending, which could result in bankruptcy, a suspension of payments or a guardianship order.
Payment method by Customer:
- Unbound VR has outsourced the invoicing and collection of your payment to Focum Commerce BV If your application has been accepted, you will receive a digital invoice with payment link from Focum Commerce BV on behalf of Unbound VR
- This invoice states how you should pay the invoice (after receipt of the goods and/or Services). Always pay on time according to the instructions on the invoice. This prevents additional costs that are charged to you when the payment term is exceeded.
- You acknowledge that Focum Commerce BV takes care of the digital invoicing and collection for Unbound VR and that Focum Commerce BV displays and/or will display notices and communications in that regard and performs or acts on behalf of Unbound VR, whatever as such by you as a valid and proper notice, communication and/or action by or on behalf of Unbound VR is acknowledged.
- To receive the digital invoice with payment link via e-mail, it is important that you provide a correct e-mail address. If you enter an incorrect e-mail address, you will not receive a digital invoice with payment link. You must therefore check your provided e-mail address for correctness, as well as the receipt of the digital invoice with payment link from Focum Commerce BV
Payment conditions and payment term Customer:
- The amount owed for your purchases must be paid in full within a period of fourteen (14) days after the invoice date, without any deduction or settlement by Focum Commerce BV. to be received.
- If you do not pay the entire invoice amount to Focum Commerce BV within fourteen (14) days of the invoice date paid, you are in default without further notice of default.
- If the payment term is exceeded, Unbound VR has the right to have Focum Commerce BV charge a fee for costs incurred in obtaining out-of-court settlement (collection costs). These collection costs can amount to the statutory maximum reimbursement for costs incurred in obtaining payment out of court (extrajudicial collection costs). After charging collection costs, you must pay the entire invoice amount as well as the collection costs immediately to prevent further (extra) judicial collection costs.
- For sending the payment reminder and charging collection costs if the payment term is exceeded, the e-mail address you have provided and the e-mail address you have checked for correctness will be used. You will receive an email with payment reminder and payment link. Not (being able to) receive an e-mail does not affect the fact that you are responsible for paying the entire invoice amount on time as well as the collection costs charged.
- If, despite a summons and/or reminders, you do not pay the entire amount (invoice amount as well as the collection costs), then carries Unbound VR, all in accordance with these general terms and conditions, thirty-five (35) days from date of invoice, transfer the entire claim against you (principal sum as well as collection costs and otherwise) to Focum Commerce BV
- If a claim is transferred to Focum Commerce BV In addition to paying the entire claim, you are also obliged to pay the statutory maximum compensation for costs incurred in obtaining payment out of court (extrajudicial collection costs) as well as (any) judicial collection costs, and you also owe statutory interest on the amount owed from the due date. After transfer, Focum Commerce BV contact with how you can pay and you are and will remain obliged to pay the amount owed in that case.
- After transfer of the claim you are obliged Focum Commerce BV (or the collection agency engaged by it) of any address and / or e-mail change during the period that you are obliged to pay the amount due. As long as they have not received a change of address from you, you will be deemed to reside at the last address known to us and you will remain obliged to pay the amount owed at that time. Passing on address and/or e-mail changes to Focum Commerce BV can be in writing. The address details can be found on the website www.achterafbetalen.nl.
- If you do not, not fully or not timely pay the entire amount (invoice amount as well as the collection costs), this may have consequences for any approval by Focum Commerce BV of each subsequent application from you for post-payment.
Privacy Statement of Focum Commerce BV:
- By choosing the option to pay afterwards, the data and payment experience(s) entered by you with will be included in the database of Focum Commerce BV Focum Commerce BV can use this data - whether or not in statistical form - for the administration, manage and collect (or have collected) receivables, credit checks, acceptance tests, preventing and limiting fraud, limitation of financial risks of with Focum Commerce BV companies affiliated in a group as well as clients, relationship management, analyzes for client, strategic considerations from a management perspective as well as development of Services and products or in any other way as stated at the Dutch Data Protection Authority.